Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy 19th Birthday Brennan

Today is January 26th 2014 which marks the 19th birthday of my brother Brennan. I must say I am very proud to have him as huge part of the family. This guy knows how to have fun. He's a very talented singer and dancer. No wonder he gets all the ladies. I'm just a basketball coach!! 

One of my favorite memories of him is when he performed as Chip in Beauty and the Beast. It was fun to see his head in that cup and very heartwarming when he ran out to Mrs. Potts yelling, "mama, mama, I'm human again!!!"
Brennan has been in a great number of other performances such as Titanic the Musical, All Shook Up and has had the lead role as Oliver in Oliver Twist! 

He never was that much into sports as I was but he still managed to make conversation about it. He still didn't mind watching the games with J.J. and I. 

He may be the shortest brother out of the Walters boys but he sure has a big love and compassion for others. Only one more year till he has lived 2 decades. Where did all the years go??? 






No comments:

Post a Comment